GOLD LEAF CLUB
The Gold Leaf Club is a members only wine club of VIP guests from Layton’s Chance Vineyard & Winery. And as they say, “membership has its privileges”!
Number of Bottles per Shipment: 2
Frequency of Shipments: January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, & October 1st.
In order to get the most out of our club you get to choose your style!
- Vintners Style: This is for those that like their wine on the dry side. These shipments will consist of wines that are semi-sweet to Dry. Wine created specifically for Gold Leaf members may be included in the shipments. (These may be sweet or dessert like at times)
- Lazy Day Style: This style is for those that like their wine on the sweet side. These shipments will consist of wines that are semi-sweet to sweet. Wine created specifically for Gold Leaf members may be included in the shipments.
GOLD LEAF WINE CLUB BENEFITS
- 15% off all wine purchased at Layton’s Chance
- 15% off all room rentals at Layton’s Chance
- Monthly special and/or events open only to members and their guests
- 4 Free tastings for use by guests at each visit to the winery
- Special privileges for only Gold Leaf member
TO BECOME A MEMBER
$50 ONE TIME membership fee
Quarterly Gold Leaf purchase of two wines chosen by the winemaker in the style of your choice:
- Purchases are January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, October 1st
- Wines must be picked up within 60 days or they will be shipped
Select Shipping Type:
Will Call – Use this option if you are planning on picking up your wine at the winery. You will need to add a shipping address. Please use the winery address of 4225 New Bridge Road, Vienna, MD 21869 and phone 410-228-1205.
Ground – Use this option if you reside in MD, FL, PA, VA, or DC and would like to have your wines shipped to you
VinoShipper – Use this option if you would like to sign up for shipping outside of MD, FL, PA, VA, or DC. Other states are shipped using our third-party shipper, Vinoshipper, to comply with regulations. A shipping address is needed in order to complete online registration. Please use the winery address 4225 New Bridge Road, Vienna, MD 21869 and phone 410-228-1205. Once registration is complete and processed, we will send you a link to finalize setup in the VinoShipper system.
If choosing the ground shipping delivery option please note:
Wine orders require an adult signature, so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business address to assure the fastest delivery time. If no one is available to receive the package, it cannot be left without an adult signature. Two subsequent attempts to deliver will be made. If wine is returned customer will be charged for return shipping.