Gold Leaf Wine Club
GOLD LEAF WINE CLUB
Membership to our Gold Leaf Club is packed with benefits, starting with a shipment of two bottles of wine each quarter. Each selection is handpicked by the Winemaker, and often includes a pre-release bottle or a favored reserve. No matter the choice, the cost of every bottle is discounted 15% from retail.
In order to get the most out of our club you get to choose your style!
Lazy Day Style: This style is for those that like their wine on the sweet side. These shipments will consist of wines that are semi-sweet to sweet. Wine created specifically for Gold Leaf members may be included in the shipments.
Vintner Style: This is for those that like their wine on the dry side. These shipments will consist of wines that are semi-sweet to dry. Wine created specifically for Gold Leaf members may be included in the shipments. (These may be sweet or dessert-like at times.)
No matter the style, you will receive two hand-picked bottles of wine each quarter, on or about January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, & October 1st. To become a member, complete the registration form and pay the one-time $50 membership fee.
GOLD LEAF WINE CLUB BENEFITS
This is a “members-only” wine club of VIP guests from Layton’s Chance Vineyard & Winery. And as they say, “membership has its privileges!”
- 15% off all wine purchased at Layton’s Chance
- 15% off all room rentals at Layton’s Chance
- Monthly special and/or events open only to members and their guests
- Four free tastings for use by guests at each visit to the winery
- Special privileges just for Gold Leaf members
Wines must be picked up within 60 days or they will be shipped to the address on file at the member’s expense.
Select Shipping Type:
- Will Call – Use this option if you are planning on picking up your wine at the winery. You will need to add a shipping address. Please use the winery address of 4225 New Bridge Road, Vienna, MD 21869 and phone 410-228-1205.
- Ground* – Use this option if you reside in MD, FL, PA, VA, or DC and would like to have your wines shipped to you.
- VinoShipper – Use this option if you would like to sign up for shipping outside of MD, FL, PA, VA, or DC. Other states are shipped to using our third-party shipper, Vinoshipper, to comply with regulations. A shipping address is needed in order to complete online registration. Please use the winery address 4225 New Bridge Road, Vienna, MD 21869 and phone 410-228-1205. Once registration is complete and processed, we will send you a link to finalize setup in the VinoShipper system.
*If you choose Ground shipping delivery, please note: Wine orders require an adult signature, so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business address to assure the fastest delivery time. If no one is available to receive the package, it cannot be left without an adult signature. Two subsequent attempts to deliver will be made. If wine is returned customer will be charged for return shipping.