Christmas Market 2020
We look forward to you joining us during our Christmas Market this year and being flexible as we plan to execute a safe and successful weekend during a global pandemic. We have expanded the event this year to 2 days in order to allow for social distancing. Listed below are protocols and policies that must be be adhered to by all attendees.
- A health screen, including a temperature check, must be completed by each vendor and staff member before each day of attendance.
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 (even mild), you are required to isolate yourself from the event, inform Layton’s Chance and inform the MDH.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each register and throughout the event.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces will be maintained throughout the event.
- Masks are required at all times unless seated at a table (both indoors and outdoors). There is a NO sip and shop policy this year.
- No wine tastings will be offered on either Saturday or Sunday.
- There will be a separate wine sale/wine pick up area for WINE ONLY customers including curbside pick up.
- There will be one way traffic for shopping in either vendor areas or in the tasting room to help eliminate potential exposure to others.
- All food items will be in disposable containers.
- Social distancing will be required and enforced.
- More information on COVID-19 in Maryland can be viewed here.