We Are Open for Outdoor Consumption!
Consumers visiting Maryland’s wineries are required to comply with the following guidelines:
- Guests may now purchase wine for consumption in designated in our outdoor spaces at the winery. We have limited seating, so we encourage you to bring your own.
- Physical distancing must be followed, includes 6’ social distance, between patrons. We have arranged our furniture accordingly and we ask that it not be moved.
- No more than six guests and all must be from the from the same household. Everyone counts as part of the group including children.
- Masks, or face coverings, must be worn by all patrons in indoor spaces at the winery.
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home.
Welcome to Layton’s Chance Vineyard & Winery
Come and enjoy a lazy day with us!
Set on more than 14 acres of beautiful vineyards, Layton’s Chance has a variety of great wines, a large picnic area with outdoor games, a nature trail, and a friendly staff that can’t wait to greet you!
Listen to music during Happy Hour on a Friday night or bring a picnic and sit outside for our Concerts in the Country Series. Even dogs are welcome in our picnic area. We love to give our guests the complete vineyard and winery experience in a relaxed, family friendly atmosphere.